Friday 29 September 2017

End of term 3

welcome the the amazing end of the term. 
This term has Ben so so good .I  am going to show you all the amazing work i have done but not everything just my best work that i have done but first i'm going to set two goals for next term .

.get to take  away on etra maths.
.get better at spelling. 
This is my house map this was very  fun to make this was for reading .
   
This is my homework for this term
This is my writing this was so fun and 
this is my dragon for Mandarin and we did Mandarin all off term 3 and once you get the hay of everything its very  fun 
so this is my blog for the end of the term and i hope you like it 
by Ryah 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ryah, My name is Mase. I go to Kawakawa Primary School. I really liked your End of Term 3 Reflection post. I liked that you talked about what you did during Term 3.Next time maybe you could correct your spelling and use punctuation. If you would like to see my blog,Check it outhttp://kpsmasev.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.