Monday 27 August 2018

What is a Fairy Tale?

WALT: Identify and locate fairy tales in the library

This week we did what a fairy tale is ? So what we had to do is we went to to the library and we had to find a fairy tale.  It took quite a long time to find one mainly because we looked in the fiction section when they are actually in the non fiction section. I did find one in the end. I found Jack and the Beanstalk.  Once we had found a fairy tale we had to work out what features made it a fairy tale and not just a fiction story so here is my work I did on what is a fairy tale. 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Ryah, I like the way you have added the picture of what you have been working on. Maybe next time you could change the font to make a easier to read, Last term we did descriptive writing to.
    Kind regards Aniya.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.