Tuesday 9 April 2019

End of term 1 2019

Hello this year is really good so far I really like it.  I have the best teacher  and she always has fun thing planned for us. My favorite part of this term has been going to brunner mine that was so fun to learn about mining stuff and going to the graveyard where most of the men got berred     


I really enjoyed it another thing that I really like was teck I have been in wood work and  technology I really like wood work because we made wooden tongs we got to design the look of the tongs then cut the  wood out and then drill holes and sand little pieces of off it was really cool  then when we were done we were allowed to take then home and try them out.

The most important thing I learnt was how to do was to be kind caring and not to leave people out and don't be mean just to be nice.  


here is some photos of this term 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.