Monday 21 May 2018

week 2 term 2 2018

hello today we had a science fair a lot of diffract class's came in to have a look at what we did it was really fun to make we made plants we had to do one thing diffract about  them and my friends  did milk and lemonade also water to water them the water worked best the the milk then the lemonade  were pretty good they grew a little bit. Also it was mufti  day that's why we are not wearing our school uniform. I also made that Scientist with paint that was fun that I got to do this.  

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Ryah ,
    I Like How You Put Lots Of Descriptive Writing Into Your Work .
    I Wish I Could Come And See Your science Project But Sadly I Was Away .
    Its Cool To Have A Mufty Day Once In A While Too .
    By Caysey

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.