Friday 1 March 2019

What has been in the news this week?

What company has released a tablet that can fold in the middle? 

This week we did a weekly news quiz and one of the question  was What company  has released a tablet that can fold in the middle. My group  got this one right and it is Samsung.  

I think that it is a really cool idea and I  also think that a lot more companies will steal this idea and make some of their own ones. 

What do you think about this new tablet ??? 

I think it is really cool, I would love to have one but I think they would be really expensive.       
 Related image

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Ryah,it's madisyn here.it's so cool that it can fold i have never seen anything like this before I didn't even know that was a thing i don't watch the news very much that's probably why I never knew that was invented i would really like one but i bet it is very very expensive from Madi.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.