Friday 1 May 2020

week 3 term 2

hello 
Sorry I have not posted in a long time but here is a writing task i have completed we were sent a model of the writing that we were asked to do the task we are doing is Mornings like a day in the life of you (me) on a school day like from when you first wake up so here is my writing I hope you enjoy. 
You should try to write your own morning writing/poem. 
How is you lock down going mine is quite boring but nice and peaceful and it has made my get closer to my family witch it nice. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ryah! It's nice to 'see' you on here. I tried to open your google doc this morning but it must be in the wrong folder.

    It has been nice spending time with family during lockdown but it will be nice to see everyone at school again!

    I look forward to seeing some more of your writing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.