Friday 10 August 2018

Prep letter

Today I finished my prep letter to get the job I want for Prep. If you don't know what Prep is it is when each class in the school makes something then you get paid for making that thing then you can bye things from other class and who ever makes the most money wins an award the money is fake. every body makes a note of money and the principal picks the best one each class makes a different  note  to make the one person wins in each class 
This was cool to make and good to get done 
but maybe next time I could make it more colourful and fun  
 Prep letter    


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Ryah
    I loved how you have given a description about PrEP for those that do not know what PrEP is. It was great that you created a link to your PrEP letter but unfortunately I didn't have access to open it. I was really looking forward to seeing what job you were applying for as you have many great skills and attributes that would see you as a great employee.
    Good luck with your PrEP venture.
    Mrs England

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.