Friday 7 September 2018

Maths Self assess

hello 
Today I finished my self assess maths work so what we had to do is  Go through each of the learning goals and use the traffic light system to show where you at with each goal initially.
Green - can do this well
Orange- need some more practice but can do this
Red - Stop, I cannot yet do this Choose four goals to focus on during our unit study.  Highlight the goals purple.During our unit collect evidence towards these goals and link two pieces in the columns provided.  We will do some activities altogether and you can also be self selecting activities from the stations slide or maths buddy to help you achieve your goals. this was easy to do and will help me with my work

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.